This factsheet provides information of the storage and transportation options for hydrogen. Students can analyse, compare and make judgements about the storage and transportation options for hydrogen.
Educational Value Statement
- Lists the different storage and transportation options for hydrogen.
- Make connections between chemical and physical properties of hydrogen and the storage and transportation. methods.
- Outlines the processes involved for each storage option.
- Can be downloaded as a word file.
Key Learning Objectives
- Students understand that the knowledge of the chemical and physical properties of substances are important in their applications and utilisations.
- Students analyse and compare the methods for storage and transportation of hydrogen.
- Students make judgements about the storage and transportation options for hydrogen.
- Science Understanding: Chemical sciences
- Science Understanding: Physical sciences
- Science as a Human Endeavour: Nature and development of science
- Science as a Human Endeavour: Use and influence of science
Australian Curriculum Content Statements
Science: ACSSU151 (8); ACSSU155 (8); ACSHE134 (8); ACSHE135(8); ACSSU179 (9); ACSHE160 (9); ACSHE228 (9); ACSSU187 (10); ACSHE192 (10); ACSHE194 (10); ACSHE230 (10);