This is a worksheet consisting of a blank data table designed
for students to record information resulting from their
research into renewable energy resources. It specifies the
types of energy resources to be investigated and suggests
topics for research focus.
Educational value statement
- Can be used across many year levels
- Can be downloaded as a PDF file.
- Students summarise data on alternative energy from
- Students describe how energy from a variety of sources
can be used to generate electricity.
- Students explain what is meant by the term ‘renewable’ in
relation to the Earth’s resources.
- Science Understanding: Earth and space sciences; Physical
- Science Inquiry Skills: Processing and analysing data and
- (Geographical knowledge and understanding: Environment).