In this interactive diagram, students learn how a power station
works. Students build the coal fired energy plant by dragging
images into the correct position and in the correct order, then
select captions to match. Educational value
- Shows the main components and processes in a coal-fired
- Includes explanations of the functions of each component
- Provides some basic feedback to students.
- Students explain how energy from coal can be used to
- Students recognise that energy appears in different forms
including movement (kinetic energy), heat and potential
energy, and causes change within systems.
Understanding: Physical sciences.